13 October 2006

weeky photo posting commences

I'm gonna exploit the power of blogger's RSS feeds to post at least one good picture a week...maybe more. This blog will also link back to my personal website and provide info about any photo-safaris that I have taken.

This was my first photo as an official Portland resident. Taken from the parking lot at Trader Joe's on Glisan & NW 21st the evening I returned from San Diego in my truck. All of my other "worldly possessions" had been unloaded into my apartment about 10 days prior, but I didn't consider myself moved in until all of my stuff was in PDX. I've joked to a few friends that I'd never live in a city lacking a Trader Joe's...it's true, so true!!

If you'd like to see a larger view of this photo, just click on it. The larger version will be hosted on my server.

Please come back to see how I see Portland and the world through my camera's lens.

Adios for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home